FUJI EX Base Gel (No Sanding) -25ml-
Cure Time: LED 20-40 sec, UV 60 sec. Made in Japan.
Our best-selling base now has a non-sading sibling!
Besides being no sanding, what's the difference between Orignal Protect clear FUJI and FUJI EX?
- EX offers greater cured hardness than Original FUJI, making it especially suitable for fill-in services.
- EX is more durable and has less water absorption than the original, so it is a fantastic option for clients handling water often.
- Quicker self-level without flowing to the skin.
EX offers optimal longevity, the same as Original FUJI.
How to use
- After shaping the natural nails, remove dust with a nail brush.
- Cleanse the nail plate with 99% isopropyl alcohol.
- Apply protect clear FUJI EX and cure.
-Base gel comparison-
Base Max: No sanding base. Ideal when you don't want to add thickness; therefore a fantastic choice to use over enhancements. The very watery texture makes it easy to fill pocket-lifting spots as well.
Protect Clear FUJI: Requires sanding. Excellent for priming unsmooth natural nails. All-around base gel for soak-off and fill-in services.
Protect Clear FUJI EX: No sanding base. Perfect for fill-in services and for clients who handle water often.
Black Line base: Requires sanding. Brush on application cuts down the service time
Hybrid base: No sanding. Peel off base. Ideal for those who wish to change the design frequently or to wear it only for a special occasion.